In the spirit of celebrating the accomplishments of our membership, we’ve established the following policy for including photographs for NMHJA members on the NMHJA website. To be included in any NMHJA photo gallery, the rider/owner must be a member in good standing of NMHJA and the horse must be registered with NMHJA.
Chronicle of the Horse
ALL of the following information MUST be on all photos (even for equitation divisions):
- Name of the Association
- Rider in the photo
- Photographer’s name
- Photos should be color prints or digital color photos on CD
- Include photos for the champions only—reserve champion photos are not used
- They will only accept original photographic prints (no copies, proofs, etc.)
- Digital images must be minimum of 72 dpi and 4″ x 6″, but larger file sizes are preferred. Images smaller than this will be rejected.
- Prints must be no smaller than 3½” x 5″ and no larger than 8″ x 10″
- Photos must be action shots. Do not send candid or award photos; they will be rejected.
- Photos must be of high quality and must be printed on quality photo paper. Personal photos printed on your home printer are not high enough quality and should be professionally printed at high resolution.
- Photos must be from the 2015 show season. If there is a sticker/stamp or copyright date on your photo that shows a year other than 2014, your photo will be rejected.
Zayne Diamont, a Photographer has moved to New Mexico.
Specialty/portrait shots. Contact to ask about what he does.
We want our members to help decorate our website, so we are
asking for your pictures. Candid photos will be considered
along with any photos you would like to share. Please make sure your photo
can pass the following rules.